Knowing the basics is not enough for you — you’re serious about making your ideas move like lightning and you want to soak in all the knowledge you can get. Perfect! The workshops were created just for you. At the Lines Workshops you’ll be able to get your hands dirty, go a little deeper, and get answers to your questions floating around in your head.
The Ro-Man 2019 organizing committee invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main event. The overall purpose of Ro-Man workshops is to emphasize and discuss novel research ideas on current and emerging topics of Social Robotics and AI for Real World.
Each workshop proposal (4-5 pages) must include the following.
- Title of the Workshop
- Workshop organizers (name, affiliation, contact details and short biography)
- Workshop schedule (Half-Day or Full-Day)
- Description and Objectives
- List of Relevant Topics
- Intended Audience and Plans to Solicit Participation
- Draft Call for Papers
- List of Potential Invited Speakers
- Past History (in case it is a continuation of a series)
Please address your questions to the Workshop chairs
The workshop proposals can be submitted at the Papercept Portal for RoMAN-2019.
Note: Only PDF files are acceptable for submission
- Submission of Workshop Proposal 31 March, 2019
- Acceptance Notification 30 April, 2019