Terms & Conditions
- Early-bird Registration is made available only for LBR authors till August 11, 2019. Respective authors are requested to send a mail to the CIMGlobal conference manger: firstname.lastname@example.org, with following details – click here
- Participants paying for one full registration (IEEE / Non-IEEE Members) are allowed to upload a maximum of two papers with an additional cost of USD 300. For example, If an author has 6 papers in the conference, he has to pay for 3 full registration fee + 3 x 300 = 900 USD.
- International Student Participants except Student Participants from India are allowed to upload one paper with an additional fee of 100 USD.
- The registration includes 6 Pages of paper including references. Additional 2 more pages are allowed at a cost of USD 100 per page.
- Papers which are not presented at the conference will not be included in the proceedings.
- Delegates who wish to attend any Workshop / Tutorials are requested to pay additional fees as mentioned above except IEEE Life Members.
- Above mentioned rates are inclusive of GST 18%.
- Only registered delegates will be allowed to attend the conference.
- Registration is transferable to another other delegate, provided they are from the same organisation/institutions.
- Registration fee will be based on the date of receipt of the payment.
- Students will be required to produce documentary evidence of their student status.
- Workshop/Tutorial charges are separate.
- The registration fees entitle a delegate access to the Welcome reception, Inaugural ceremony, all the sessions, Registration kit, Tea-Refreshments, Lunches and Banquet.
- Accompanying Person will have access to Social activities, Post conference tour & Banquet dinner only. No conference registration kit will be provided to accompanying person.
- Indian students (member/non-member), additional pass is required for attending Social activities, Post conference tour & Banquet dinner.
- Electronic Proceedings will be provided to all the Registration categories.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations should be made in writing and sent to the conference management authorities. The contact details are given at the bottom of the page.
- Cancellations received on or before 31st Aug, 2019 will be entitled for only 75% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellations received between 1st Sept, 2019 & 30th Sept, 2019 will be entitled for only 50% refund of the amount paid
- No refund for cancellations will be made after 1st Oct, 2019
- The refund process will be completed within 30 days of receiving the request.