MUMBAI – AURANGABAD – MUMBAI
ATTRACTIONS TO BE COVERED:-.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AURANGABAD BY FLIGHT:- You will arrive at Aurangabad Airport. Following your baggage collection, a CIM representative will meet you as you EXIT the ARRIVALS TERMINAL building after which you would be transfer to your hotel.
Upon arrival check in at your hotel.
Aurangabad is the most convenient point from which one can visit the renowned Ajanta and Ellora caves. This city gets its name from Aurangzeb, the last of the great Mughal emperors. Following his death it continued to be governed by the Nizam Shahi dynasty.
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 2: AURANGABAD:- After buffet breakfast, you will proceed for a full day excursion tour of Ajanta Caves (closed on Mondays). The Ajanta caves survived hundreds of years in the Sahyadri hills to tell the story of a rich and glorious past from 200 BC to 650 AD. These caves were built to Offer seclusion to the Buddhist monks, who lived, taught and performed rituals in the Chaityas and Viharas, which were the seats of learning and cultural movement. Ajanta offers rich tapestry of images that speak of places, royalty, culture and tales of everyday life of ancient India.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3 : AURANGABAD – MUMBAI BY FLIGHT:- After breakfast excursion to Ellora Caves (closed on Tuesdays)– The finest example of cave temples these 34 caves have intricate interiors and ornamental facades. Carved during the 350 AD and 700AD the rock temples and monasteries represent three faiths – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.
In time transfer to Aurangabad airport to board flight for Mumbai.
Upon arrival in Mumbai board you’re connecting flight for onwards destinations.
|Standard Package Rate (INR) 3*||Deluxe Package Rate (INR) 4*|
|Single Person||Rs. 62,000||Rs. 65,000|
|Per Person Cost onTwin sharing basis||Rs. 35,500||Rs. 44,000|
- 02 night’s accommodation as per tour itinerary
- Daily buffet breakfast all hotels.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation. The vehicle used under each pax bracket will be as follows: –
- 02 Pax: 01 Air- conditioned Medium car.
- Services of an English speaking guide should be provided for al sightseeing & excursion trip.
- Entrances fees to be paid at monuments.
- GST Included
Package does not includes
- Any air fare
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our quote is not valid any period other than mentioned above.
- Tipping to the Guide and Driver
For booking and inquiries, Please contact:
Mr. Ravinder Rawat
M: +91- 991 020 8703 | T: +91 124 461 7707 (D)